At Addiction Solutions, we recognise that sustaining positive employee relationships is integral to the smooth running of any business, and that the successful management of workplace relationships is a key component of the successful operation of any business. We specialise in providing a wide range of effective and innovative solution focused interventions to organisations experiencing HR issues related to drugs, alcohol and other addiction related behaviours.
Our professional team of specialist consultants have a broad range of experience covering the private, public and voluntary sectors, and are committed to delivering fast and effective high quality solution focussed services.
- Expert advice and direct assistance to complement your existing procedures
- Designing and delivering solutions to a comprehensive range of HR issues surrounding substance dependency
- Providing support for managing and implementing new policies, systems and procedures
- Training on substance misuse issues and policy development
We have grown in knowledge and experience over the years in delivering a range of highly professional and bespoke services to meet the needs of a diverse client base.
With a wealth of experience across varied work environments, we offer a range of services that go beyond standard relationship management practice, providing bespoke solutions that best suit your business and organisational culture. These services include:
- Health checks that ensure your drugs and alcohol policies, procedures and employment contracts are clear and up-to-date
- Operational advice on complex cases including counselling and support for employees as well as employers
- Assessment and referral to detox and residential rehabilitation facilities
- Counselling pre and post detox or rehabilitation
All employers; HR departments and managers should be aware of and trained in dealing with drugs and alcohol issues in the workplace. Organisations should have policies and procedures in place to pre-empt and address any situations that might arise.